CrawlMasters2020 Event Ticket
CrawlMasters20 Entry Fee. Limit 1 per customer.
Must be 18 years old to purchase and enter.
Congratulations to our former CrawlMasters.
Welcome to the event page for #CRAWLMASTERS2020 ticket sales. Congratulation to the drivers that are accepted the Crawl Master challenge. We had so much fun last year that we had to bring this back again.
Only those that complete the entire course per rules can consider themselves a #CertifiedCrawlMaster
We would like to take a quick moment to thank our judges for #CM20 For donating the time to ensure everyone has an epic time. We are excited to get the party started.
Please follow ASD Crawlers RC members page for official event and info on sign ups. Sign ups will be open Friday Jan 17th 7pm via live feed.
Please welcome your judges for Crawl Masters 2020:
We are also very honored, blessed and thankful to welcome back the bad ass behind the lens. The one and only:
Mz Tiny truck pics - Mario A. Zamudio
Location: Club 106
1250 Contra Costa Blvd Pleasant hill ca
A huge thank you to Gary Harrington for opening up his doors to Club 106 for all of our competitors to enjoy. An indoor course will be laid out keeping everyone out of the elements of nature. Thank you, Gary for being an #asdwarrior
Food: Magoos Grill
1250 Contra Costa Blvd # 203, Pleasant Hill, CA 94523
The amazing folks at Magoos Grill have graciously joined our team of #asdwarriors and offered a sanctuary for all our fellow Competitors to enjoy some amazing food and a drink while you await your turn to compete.
-8am Registration/tech opens
-9am Driver's meeting.
-Competition immediately Following the driver's meeting.
** Crawl Masters 2020 Rules:
* Because of the nature of this event we will require that our participants please be 18 years of age or older to participate.
* $40.00 buy In
* 1st, 2nd and 3rd place take the pot of money minus the 25% of proceeds that will be used for fundraising.
* One rig per driver -One attempt per driver
* Must have rail chassis, no limitation on brand.
**(NEW)** Must have a plastic Hard Body. Must posses at least 50% of it's original body. Truggys back half ok. Only modifications allowed is to wheel wells for clearance.
* Wheel size no larger than 1.9
* Class 1 or smaller tires only. Maximum of 4.19 inches tall. Size must be stated on the tire or proof shown by the manufacturer. No exceptions
* No tire modifying (removal of lugs)
* No Cut and shut on tires
* No motor, ESC limitation
*No rear steering
* No Portals, straight axle only.
* Recovery equipment mandated.
* All recovery equipment must remain on the rig at all times (unless while in use). And must be re-installed on the rig before continuing on. (Clock will continue running during this recovery)
* If a winch is used, you may only winch off of the terrain and not any part of a human body.
* Must be a 1/10 scale platform
**(NEW)** Gate timer. A maximum of 2 mins will be given per gate to complete its challenge. A second judge will be resetting your 2 min timer after the back tire has passed the previous gate.
**(NEW)** Roll over. To protect the layed out course. If a roll over to occur the judge will add a 1 min penalty and the judge will flip the truck over for the driver all while the timer is still going.
* Using HOG is considered a "DNF" (hand of god)
**(NEW)** Hit a gate = Receive a 1 min penalty and will continue progressing forward.
* Breakdown. 2 mins of repair time will be given, After 2 mins it's considered a DNF.
* no gate skipping. Every gate must be completed.
*20-25 gate limited timed event
* A judge will follow the driver through the course.
* Judge’s word is final.
* Cap of 75 total entries -We will be pulling numbers the day of the event. Each person will pull a chip with your driver #. Drivers must be present when it is their time to drive or they will be marked as DNF. No trading numbers.
* Anyone caught trading numbers will be considered Disqualified.
* Footing Rule*
The footing rule is an opportunity given to the driver to pause the clock and reposition ones footing only in a case that safety is at risk. You can not use footing just to move a few feet to better see your rig. It is only allowed to be used in a case of off-balance and or a safety risk to your self and our judges.
Last year we allowed the "FOOTING rule". Anyone that is obviously using the rule to continually stop the clock. Will be given a time penalty due to the time wasted. The 3 judges will discuss every possible penalty as a team.
* indicates a required field